MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you’re checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used everyday. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
The SkySQL Quality Engineering team is looking for a passionate and experienced DevOps Engineer.
- Develop and maintain continuous testing pipelines in Jenkins
- Evaluate applied approaches and strategies for continuous delivery and testing and find areas for improvement
- Incorporate existing automation test frameworks in continuous testing process
- Identify new areas for automation
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps position
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in the delivery processes for backend systems
- Experience with the Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge in Python, Groovy and shell scripting
- Experience with various cloud-based platforms
- “Quality is everyone’s job” attitude
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Bonus Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of MariaDB products
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
Sofia, Bulgaria or remote in Bulgaria
How to Apply
Submit your application here.
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.