MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you’re checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used every day. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
In this highly collaborative role, you’ll be responsible for driving solutions and services proficiency across our global sales and success organization. Partnering closely with Product, Customer Success (CS), Sales, Marketing and Enablement stakeholders, you’ll prioritize, design, develop and curate learning solutions, resources and certifications to equip our team members to fully understand our products, services and use cases to maximize the value we provide our customers and to drive revenue growth. To accelerate ramp and enhance employee development and retention, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining world-class, role-specific onboarding and career advancement programs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build and curate product training and certification programs for new hires and current employees
- Partner with our CS leaders to design and develop innovative learning solutions for our onboarding program and for ongoing career development
- Collaborate with our Sales and CS leaders to redesign our customer success management (CSM) playbook and enhance our CS team’s ability to deliver value throughout our customers’ post-sale journey
- Partner with our Sales/Sales Engineering (SE) leaders to design and develop learning solutions to enable our SEs to tailor and demo our solutions’ value for our customers
- Partner with our Sales/SE leaders to design and develop learning solutions to enable our revenue organization on business and technical use cases
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to provide internal enablement on all product releases
- Partner with our CS leaders to build and curate engaging skills enhancement workshops to enable our CS team to enhance our customers’ experience
- Cooperatively develop competitive battlecards with our Product and Marketing teams to equip the sales organization to effectively differentiate our solutions and services
- Ensure solutions and services enablement content in our content management system (CMS) (Highspot) and other tools is easily accessible, relevant, up to date and impactful
- BS/BA degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of combined (or related) experience in product enablement, solutions engineering and customer success with B2B SaaS organizations
- Exceptional ability to communicate, collaborate with, motivate and drive action from many different teams and personalities
- Demonstrated ability to scope, prioritize and manage projects from concept to completion
- Proven ability to drive innovation and solve business challenges
- Capable of thriving in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Highly adaptable with the ability to effectively navigate ambiguity and change
- B2B database/data management, DBaaS or cloud solutions engineering/customer success experience
- Demonstrated ability to use innovative techniques and delivery mechanisms to provide the right content, in the right way, at the right time
Remote in the United States
What’s in It for You?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, values empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How to Apply
Submit your application here.
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.