MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you are checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used every day. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and growing international company? Are you passionate about solving difficult, new, and unique problems? Are you organized and enjoy working with candidates and managers across the globe? If you answered yes, then you will love working as a Global Recruiting Coordinator within the HR team at MariaDB.
Headquartered in Finland and Redwood City, California, MariaDB has changed the way data is accessed and stored. 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people every day. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB has a unique opportunity to make a big impact with our enterprise open-source database solutions.
MariaDB is expanding our talent acquisition team and looking for someone to help expand a well-run recruiting coordination function. This is a new opportunity within our growing talent acquisition team
- Scheduling and coordinating phone screens and interviews, working directly with the candidates, and hiring managers to ensure that the interview experience is both positive and enjoyable for all.
- Initiating and tracking candidate background checks.
- Preparing offer letters and other onboarding processes.
- Maintaining our Applicant Tracking System to ensure accurate data, workflow status, etc. Greenhouse experience preferred.
- Assisting in the creation of job descriptions and posting jobs to the company website and job boards.
- Working collaboratively with recruiters to maintain accuracy and data integrity.
- Assisting with other recruiting activities as needed
- Work on special projects for the Recruiting and HR teams
- Experienced. You have prior administrative support experience, preferably for a Recruiting / HR department. You have excellent scheduling skills, particularly when juggling multiple busy calendars.
- Excellent Communicator. You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written. You are able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and all levels of an organization. You also maintain strict confidentiality as required.
- Detail-oriented. You have exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail
- You have unmatched documentation and organizational skills, and you excel at prioritizing when given multiple projects. Your attention to detail is second to none.
- Problem-Solver. You love tackling the most difficult challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Fast-paced. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know exactly how to prioritize when balancing many different projects and timelines. You are results driven and always operate with a sense of urgency.
- Technical. You are proficient with Google Apps. Experience working with an applicant tracking system is preferred.
- Team player. You have a positive attitude and work well as part of a team. You have a passion for creating and sustaining a positive company culture and contributing to Tableau’s reputation and success.
- Startup ready: You’re someone who’s self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Remote in the London area
What’s in It for You?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, values empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How to Apply
Submit your application here.
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.