You will work within a designated territory to identify, contact, qualify and close new and existing accounts for MariaDB’s products & services. This position requires excellent time management and solution selling skills to manage all aspects of the sales cycle, resulting in meeting or exceeding your assigned individual sales quota. You will interact with channel partners, field sales, pre-sales technical engineers, and customers.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Execute timely follow up on website downloads, product information requests, and trade show leads, while keeping accurate records in our saleforce.com CRM system
- Arrange and participate in conference calls between technical staff members and management decision makers to execute and facilitate the sales process
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of MariaDB products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Proactively contact 40 to 60 prospects/customers per day to achieve revenue targets
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within salesforce.com
- Work with pre-sales to technically qualify and advance opportunities to closure
- Create and deliver sales presentations over the phone. Work with pre-sales to deliver product demonstrations using web-based remote demo technology
- Weekly forecasting – know the amounts, status, decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Fits well within organizational values: integrity, initiative, hard work, attention to detail, fun
- 3-6 years experience in Software Solutions Sales; database sales preferred
- High-tech background including database and software experience. Acumen for understanding software technology associated to customers business needs
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong prospecting account management, and closing skills including
- knowledge of business organization structures
- experience successfully gaining access to decision makers and selling into technical user base & C-level
- uncovering buying influences
- overcoming customer objections
- purchasing processes
- Excellent prospecting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Familiarity with database, web server, enterprise markets and technologies
- Sales affinity, including curiosity, competitiveness, customer care/win-win attitude
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, v-mail, MS Office)
- Fluent written and spoken English. Proficiency in additional languages a plus.
- B.A/B.S or equivalent work experience.
London, United Kingdom. MariaDB does not sponsor visas or relocation.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to email@example.com