MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you’re checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used everyday. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
The Inside Sales Rep is responsible for growing consumption of current and new MariaDB SkySQL cloud services within any number of customer segments. The ideal candidate will own the full sales cycles by engaging with customers continually throughout their adoption of SkySQL. A successful candidate will generate and maintain active engagements with customers and prospects, as well as consistently meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Drive the right customer solutions resulting in continuous growth of SkySQL adoption
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Maintain an accurate, robust pipeline and forecast of business opportunities
- Understand the technical requirements and certifications specific to the prospect or customer
- Manage and accelerate the sales pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers
- Set a strategic sales plan for your territories in line with the MariaDB strategic direction
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to the senior management team regarding quarterly strategies
- Follow up with leads in your territory within company SLAs, using relevant messaging via phone, email, and social media
- Occasional travel may be required
- Sales hunter, who is persistent, tenacious, and self-disciplined with a track record of managing time efficiently and meeting personal goals
- 3+ years minimum technical, B2B sales experience in a solution-sales / cloud technology environment
- Proactive and optimistic spirit with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with prospecting and opportunity development using tools such as SalesLoft, Salesforce.com, and Zoominfo
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Bonus Experience and Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud database or data integration technologies
- Track record working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams
- Meets/exceeds MariaDB’s functional/technical depth for this role
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How To Apply
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.