The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment. You must
be comfortable carrying a sales quota and moving opportunities through the sales cycle to closed won
business. You will also need to renew some of our current client base. A proven track record of selling
new business (ARR) is a must.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management
- Enter, update, and maintain SalesForce.com CRM information on leads, prospects, customers and opportunities
- Moving deals from initial stage to closed won business (Focus is on ARR)
- Actively working a renewal base and making sure the clients you own renew with us
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- At least 1 – 3 years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Must speak English fluently. Proficiency in additional languages a plus.
Austin, TX. MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org