MariaDB is building a new team to better serve our customers in public cloud environments. As part of this team, you will work alongside software engineers, DevOps engineers, QA engineers, product managers, UX/UI designers, and the rest of the product team to ensure the best product with the best features gets built. Your input, guidance, and contributions will be invaluable to the project as a whole. We will look to you for innovative ideas to boost performance, reliability, and security of our database products in public cloud deployments.
MariaDB is in search of a passionate and experienced Functional Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Test functionality delivered across company products and services.
- Perform end-to-end system tests.
- Develop, maintain and execute test scripts based on product requirements, defined workflows and use cases.
- Report defects and issues.
- Analyze test results.
- 2 or more years of experience as a QA.
- Experience in testing of software systems with distributed architecture.
- Good understanding of the testing process, test types, and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Good knowledge of RDBMSs.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of MariaDB products will be considered as very big advantage.
- Experience in shell scripting or Python will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of containerization and virtualization will be considered as a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform will be considered as a plus.
Sofia, Bulgaria or remote in Bulgaria
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.