Senior Manager, Global Marketing Programs at MariaDB owns and drives global demand generation programs across digital and analog channels that build our marketing database and qualified leads. This individual will be working directly with the rest of the marketing and sales teams to build out campaign strategy, assets and tactics as well as execute key tactics directly or with the support of agencies. Tactics include website/SEO with content marketing assets, content syndication, paid digital advertising, MariaDB and sponsored webinars. Execution of these programs will involve hands-on execution in Marketo/SFDC, tracking lead qualification processes and progression of the leads through the revenue funnel. Additional details:
- Develop, build and deploy buyer journey based global campaigns for MariaDB which is the foundation for programmatic demand generation efforts – digital and offline
- Build a best practice campaign framework that is tailored to the MariaDB business
- Go-to individual for demand generation strategy
- Lay the foundation for future demand gen opportunities through partners and ISVs.
- Future scope to include customer retention and renewal efforts, ABM, specific support for vertical markets.
- As MariaDB grows, there is an opportunity to manage a campaign team.
- Evolve current demand generation efforts of point-in-time promotions to developing and running journey-based always-on campaigns, capturing our ideal prospects across all relevant online and offline channels.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop the most relevant campaign themes and define the audience we are going after.
- Drive the collaborative effort to create and define the campaign messaging, aligned with product and company messaging and fulfilled by campaign creative.
- Creating the campaign plan including objectives, strategies and tactics, calendar, content and promotional plan details, to achieve the pipeline and bookings targets by channel mix (website, email, social, events, webinars, etc).
- Manage development and execution of all aspects of campaign deliverables – content assets and the promotional materials needed to merchandise them through all channels (email copy, banners, blogs, web copy, etc).
- Lead the entire internal and external team to execute campaign tactics across digital, events, and AR/PR.
- Drive continuous improvement of campaigns by evaluating asset and channel performance/conversions and lead quality. Adjust planning and investments throughout to optimize performance. Testing will be an integral part of the campaign execution.
- Enable the SDR team to successfully follow up with leads generated by campaigns as well as assist in outbound campaign efforts.
- Evangelize campaigns internally to ensure stakeholder alignment and executive support.
- Support high profile marketing programs (all hands on deck) such as annual user conference.
- 5-8 years’ background in a Marketing ideally with global programs experience.
- Hands-on experience with B2B marketing and sales automation systems like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot and SFDC.
- Demonstrated success driving pipeline and bookings through demand programs, both online and offline.
- Results-driven individual with analytical skills in quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI – translating pipeline goals into a plan for what is needed to achieve the goal.
- Strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across a distributed organization as well as externally with an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team in a unified direction and with a unified vision. Must be an approachable and relatable person who will organically earn the trust of the Chief Marketing Officer, key stakeholders, and external partners.
- Ability to travel approximately once per quarter. Annual all company meeting may be held at an international destination.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, or a related field.
Redwood City, CA (preferred), Austin, TX or remote
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), medical/dental/vision insurance, stock options, 401k, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation. MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.