Are you interested in working in a dynamic and growing international company? Are you passionate about solving difficult, new, and unique problems? Do you have a knack for automating anything you have to do more than once? If you answered yes, then you will love working as a ServiceNow Developer within the Cloud Platform Engineering team at MariaDB.
Dual headquartered in Finland and California, MariaDB has changed the way data is accessed and stored. 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people every day. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments, and public clouds, MariaDB has a unique opportunity to make a big impact with our enterprise open source database solutions.
What You’ll Do
MariaDB is building a new team to better serve our customers in public cloud environments. As part of this team, you will work alongside software engineers, DevOps engineers, QA engineers, product managers, and the rest of the product team to ensure the best product with the best features gets built. Your input, guidance, and contributions will be invaluable to the project as a whole. We will look to you for innovative ideas to boost performance, reliability, and security of our database products in public cloud deployments.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Effectively collaborate with other engineers remotely
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience designing custom UI with ServicePortal
- Experience designing, building, testing, and implementing automation workflows in ServiceNow Orchestration
- Experience building out ServiceNow catalog items
- Experience with ServiceNow Discovery
- Working knowledge of configuration management and ITIL
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- Kubernetes experience
- Kubernetes Certification
- ITIL foundations, or related certification
- MariaDB/MySQL or other RDBMS experience
- Experience working with AWS/GCP/Azure
Anywhere in the U.S.
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment, that is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation and benefits package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with a resume/CV to email@example.com. MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation. MariaDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.