Are you interested in working in a dynamic and growing international company? Are you passionate about solving difficult, new, and unique problems? Do you have a knack for automating anything you have to do more than once? Want to work remotely, in the comfort of your home, apartment, local coffee shop, co-working space, park, wherever?
If you answered yes, then you will love working as a ServiceNow Developer within the Cloud Platform Engineering team at MariaDB.
What You’ll Do
MariaDB is building a new team to better serve our customers in public cloud environments. As part of this team, you will work alongside software engineers, devops engineers, qa engineers, product managers, ux/ui designers, and the rest of the product team to ensure the best product with the best features gets built. Your input, guidance, and contributions will be invaluable to the project as a whole. We will look to you for innovative ideas to boost performance, reliability, and security of our database products in public cloud deployments.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Effectively collaborate with other engineers remotely
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience designing, building, testing, and implementing automation workflows in ServiceNow Orchestration
- Experience building out ServiceNow catalog items
- Experience with ServiceNow Discovery
- Working knowledge of configuration management and ITIL
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- Kubernetes experience
- Kubernetes Certification
- ITIL foundations, or related certification
- MariaDB/MySQL or other RDBMS experience
Sofia, Bulgaria or remote in Bulgaria
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with a resume/CV to email@example.com. MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.