MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you’re checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used everyday. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500, run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
As a mid-level Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at MariaDB. We are looking for a proactive individual who can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy to liaise with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact. We need someone who also understands how Salesforce interacts with other platforms, such as Marketo, Highspot, Gong, etc.
This is a varied business-facing role, with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules, deal flow and lead management
- Manage Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Manage sandbox environment
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, for scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Create a platform road map and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Manage data to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Conduct proactive system maintenance including security reviews, release updates, health check and optimizer
- Drive the effort to clean up account info in SFDC (assignments, territories, etc.)
- Address user support tickets
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- Create training content for SFDC enablement
- Publish technical documentation
- Work with integrated applications, including (but not limited to): Marketo, DocuSign, Conga, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Understanding of modern software and SaaS KPIs and revenue definitions
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Additional Salesforce certifications (e.g., Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder)
- Experience with Marketo and lead management
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
- Salesforce superbadges (e.g., Trailhead badge)
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Ability to design scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Skilled at translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Experience training end users and key stakeholders
- Talent in publishing technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
Remote (United States)
What’s in It for You?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, values empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How to Apply
Submit your application here.
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.