Are you interested in working in a dynamic and growing international company whose products are used by big Internet and other companies all over the world? MariaDB is the fastest-growing open-source database worldwide, with more than 12 million users. We power applications at companies like Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nasdaq, Red Hat, ServiceNow and Verizon, and we partner with companies like Alibaba and Facebook. The company was founded by the team that created MySQL and enjoys unprecedented technical depth for a startup.
ClustrixDB is now part of the MariaDB product line and provides a scale-out OLTP database to companies all around the globe.
- Analyzing a complex software system and design strategies to test this system.
- Developing comprehensive test plans for product features or subsystems, including verification of functionality, performance, negative/failure, etc.
- Creating complex and powerful tools and automated test cases, predominantly in python, leveraging and extending our home-built test framework to maximize code reuse and collaboration.
- Reproducing bugs based on reports and descriptions.
- 3+ years of software engineering or test experience, preferably with enterprise software products and/or appliances.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and/or distributed computing systems
- Excellent programming and scripting skills in at least one language, preferably in python
- Highly proficient in a Linux or Unix environment, especially as a Linux System Administrator.
Redwood City, CA
What’s in it for you?
Four things that make being part of the ClustrixDB team so great:
- Our team is small, so you get to own significant projects and contribute in a big way to the product.
- We have a lot of interesting problems to work on, in a variety of areas.
- Our customers love us. We help them do things they could never do with their legacy SQL databases.
- We are passionate about making our software work better and faster.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.