MariaDB is building a new team to better serve our customers in public cloud environments. As part of this team, you will work alongside software engineers, DevOps engineers, QA engineers, product managers, UX/UI designers, and the rest of the product team to ensure the best product with the best features gets built. Your input, guidance, and contributions will be invaluable to the project as a whole. We will look to you for innovative ideas to boost performance, reliability, and security of our database products in public cloud deployments.
MariaDB is in search of a passionate and experienced Software Engineer in Test.
- Maintain and continuously develop existing automation test frameworks.
- Identify new areas for automation.
- Build new testing frameworks using various platforms and technologies.
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution.
- Evaluate applied approaches and strategies for automated testing and find areas for improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in writing test automation frameworks
- Excellent understanding of the testing process, test types, and testing methodologies
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a must
- Experience in the implementation of performance and stability test suites for backend systems
- Experience with the Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge in Python and shell scripting
- Experience with CI/CD technologies
- Good knowledge of RDBMSs
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of MariaDB products will be considered as very big advantage
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform will be considered as a plus
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), medical/dental/vision insurance, stock options, 401k, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.