Are you interested in working in a dynamic and growing international company whose products are used by big Internet and other companies all over the world? MariaDB is the fastest-growing open source database worldwide, with more than 12 million users. We power applications at companies like Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nasdaq, Red Hat, ServiceNow and Verizon, and we partner with companies like Alibaba and Facebook. The company was founded by the team that created MySQL and enjoys unprecedented technical depth for a startup.
- Maintain and continuously develop existing automation test frameworks.
- Identify new areas for automation.
- Build new testing frameworks using various platforms and technologies.
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution.
- Evaluate applied approaches and strategies for automated testing and find areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with developers, architects and DevOps to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them.
- Lead and mentor junior team members.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or higher
- 10+ years of experience in QA/Testing with 5+ years in writing test automation frameworks
- Excellent understanding of the testing process, test types, and testing methodologies
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a must
- Experience in the implementation of performance and stability test suites for backend systems
- Experience working with any of GCP/AWS/Azure
- Experience with the Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge in Python and shell scripting
- Experience with CI/CD technologies
- Good knowledge of RDBMSs
- Knowledge of MariaDB products is a big plus
Redwood City, CA
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment, and truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), medical/dental/vision insurance, stock options, 401(k), a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to email@example.com.
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is an equal opportunity employer.