During this one day event, attendees will receive free, hands-on training on MySQL database solutions from the experts at SkySQL, MariaDB, Continuent, ScaleDB, Severalnines, Sphinx, and Webyog, among others.
As well, SkySQL and MariaDB will bring together industry visionaries, including Michael (Monty) Widenius and David Axmark, the original authors of the MySQL database, to share their insights on current and future trends pertaining to the world’s most popular open source database.
Benefits of Attending:
- Obtain free training and hands-on experience that will help you optimize, scale, and enhance your MySQL database deployments
- Learn how to integrate your applications with popular MySQL solutions from Sphinx, ScaleDB, among others
- Learn how to create a high availability (HA) environment for your MySQL databases using the latest HA solutions
- Gain valuable insights into how to adapt your MySQL solutions to the Cloud
- Hear from industry leaders about current and future trends surrounding the MySQL database and technology ecosystem
- Network with and learn from your peers in the MySQL Community
Who Should Attend:
- MySQL Database Administrators
- Application Developers building solutions on MySQL
- Development/Engineering Management
- IT Architects
Cost of Attending:
- The SkySQL & MariaDB: Solutions Day for the MySQL Database – featuring keynotes from industry visionaries, six intensive tutorials, and lunch – is absolutely free to attendees.