Latest training class schedule & events calendar just published
We’re excited to see that it’s going to be a busy time for the MySQL & MariaDB communities over the coming months! Plenty of community events are taking place, and we’re doing our best to support and attend most of them.
With that in mind, this is where you’ll find the SkySQL Team, often in cooperation with the MariaDB Team, at the following events in the coming months:
- Ohio LinuxFest- Sep 28-30 - Columbus, Ohio
- Percona Live MySQL Conference- Oct 01-02 - New York, New York
- Talend Connect Paris -Oct 09 - Paris, France
- LinuxCon Europe- Nov 05-07 - Barcelona, Spain
- All Your Base- Nov 23 - Oxford, England
- Percona Live MySQL Conference- Dec 03-04 - London, England
And while we won’t be having a formal presence at the MySQL Connect show, we’ll pay it a visit in support of our friends at Continuent and Tokutek.
For more information on any of these shows, visit this page.
While community events are a great way of hearing about the latest & greatest from the MySQL & MariaDB worlds, one of the best ways to learn the best in MySQL & MariaDB is by attending one of our training courses to keep you on top of your game. Our training classes are designed by the same colleagues who originally created the MySQL AB training curriculum.
Register for a SkySQL training course by October 31, 2012 and Save 10% off your next registration! SkySQL private and public training classes include:
- Administering a MySQL® Database
- Administering MySQL® Cluster
- Developing Applications with the MySQL® Database
- High Availability for the MySQL® Database
- Performance Tuning for the MySQL® Database
For more information on these courses, visit SkySQL's Training page.
We look forward to seeing you at one or more of the shows mentioned above, as well as in our training sessions. And you can always stay up to date on the latest by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
See you soon!