Hosted by Binlogic, the MySQL/NoSQL/Cloud Latin American Conference at the Hilton Buenos Aires in Argentina, June 26-28th, will bring together key members of the of open source database community for two intense days of technical talks and tutorials on popular open source databases like MySQL, MariaDB, and Drizzle; NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and CouchDB; and related technologies such as the Soir and Sphinx search engines.
The event will also feature keynotes from industry leaders, and numerous opportunities for networking and socializing with one’s peers.
Already, over 250 Latin American DBAs, programmers, and system admins responsible for deploying databases in the enterprise and cloud, have registered for this event.
As the main sponsor of the event, SkySQL, as well as its partners, will be playing an integral role in the event. Our MySQL and MariaDB experts will be presenting several tutorials and talks attendees won’t want to miss:
- MySQL and MariaDB for DBAs - Max Mether, SkySQL Training Manager
- MySQL Cluster - Max Mether, SkySQL Training Manager; Massimo Brignoli, SkySQL Master Principal Sales Consultant
- High Availability Solutions Part 1 & 2 - Massimo Brignoli, SkySQL Master Principal Sales Consultant
- MySQL Cluster Architecture - Max Mether, SkySQL Training Manager
- What is in MariaDB? Colin Charles, MariaDB Chief Evangelist
As well, attendees will want to stop by SkySQL’s booth to enter to win one of our famous seals!
You can learn more about the event and register, here.
The first of its kind in the region, the MySQL/NoSQL/Cloud Latin American Conference promises to be a wonderful opportunity for knowledge sharing with colleagues and industry experts. If you’re in area, you won’t want to miss it!
The SkySQL Team will be at the event in force and we hope to see you there! Chau!