The MySQL & Cloud Solutions Day will take place at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, immediately following the Percona Live: MySQL User Conference & Expo 2013
During this one day event, Monty Widenius and Patrik Sallner, SkySQL CEO, will share insights on the current and future trends pertaining to MySQL, MariaDB 10.0, and the Cloud. The event will feature two technical tracks: one focused on the MySQL database and related technologies, and a second on best practices for deploying database applications in the Cloud. Speakers will also include SkySQL and MariaDB customers, users and partners.
Attendees can learn how to adapt their MySQL applications to the Cloud, and also receive free, hands-on help with their MySQL or MariaDB database installations from expert SkySQL Consultants in the SkySQL Solutions Lounge, which will be open throughout the event.
To get a feel for the event, take a look at videos of presentations from last year's MySQL & Cloud Solutions Day.
And of course we will have a Biergarten at the close of the event! (Read: Free beer!)
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain valuable insights into how to adapt your MySQL solutions to the Cloud
- Hear from industry leaders about current and future trends surrounding the MySQL database and technology ecosystem
- Network with, and learn from, your peers in the MySQL Community
- Learn how to create a high availability (HA) environment for your MySQL databases using the latest HA solutions
- Learn how to integrate your applications with popular MySQL solutions from SkySQL partners, including Calpont InfiniDB.
- Obtain free tutorials and hands-on experience that will help you optimize, scale, and enhance your MySQL database deployments
Who Should Attend:
- MySQL Database Administrators
- Application Developers building solutions on MySQL
- Development/Engineering Management
Cost of Attending:
The MySQL & Cloud Solutions day – featuring keynotes and tutorials from industry visionaries, the SkySQL Solutions Lounge, and lunch – is absolutely free to attendees.