MariaDB AX is an enterprise open source solution for modern data warehousing – fast, powerful and scalable analytics on commodity hardware or cloud infrastructure.
MariaDB AX is comprised of a database with analytical storage and query processing (MariaDB ColumnStore), an advanced database proxy (MariaDB MaxScale), connectors (C/C++ and JDBC/ODBC), application import adapters (C++, Java, Python and Spark) and streaming import adapters for Apache Kafka and MariaDB MaxScale.
MariaDB AX features:
- Distributed data for scalability and parallel processing
- Columnar storage for fast, ad hoc queries (no indexes)
- Data adapters for importing data on demand (no batch ETL)
- GlusterFS support for high availability
- SQL and UDFs for easy to use, but powerful analytics
Try MariaDB AX today – powerful analytics made fast, easy and affordable.