MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you’re checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used everyday. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
MariaDB is building a new team to better serve our customers in public cloud environments. As part of this team, you will work alongside software engineers, DevOps engineers, QA engineers, product managers, and the rest of the product team to ensure the best product with the best features gets built. Your input, guidance, and contributions will be invaluable to the project as a whole. We will look to you for innovative ideas to boost performance, reliability, and security of our database products in public cloud deployments.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Effectively collaborate with other engineers remotely
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience designing custom UI with ServicePortal
- Experience designing, building, testing, and implementing automation workflows in ServiceNow Orchestration
- Experience building out ServiceNow catalog items
- Experience with ServiceNow Discovery
- Working knowledge of configuration management and ITIL
Bonus Experience and Skills
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- Kubernetes experience
- Kubernetes Certification
- ITIL foundations, or related certification
- MariaDB/MySQL or other RDBMS experience
- Experience working with AWS/GCP/Azure
Anywhere in the U.S.
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking, empowerment, and is truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), stock options, a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How to Apply
MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
MariaDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MariaDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.