Vice President of Digital Marketing
Location: US: Denver, CO, or Menlo Park, CA.
MariaDB is looking for an energetic marketing leader with deep experience in digital marketing and demand generation for hyper growth companies. This role encompasses demand generation, marketing automation, account based marketing, marketing operations, website and field marketing. The Vice President of Marketing will report directly to our CMO and will manage the team that is driving the strategy and creating and leading all revenue generating campaigns for the company. This position will be located in Menlo Park, CA or Denver, CO.
- Manage and lead the team responsible for MariaDB’s digital and demand generation acquisition and nurture programs, including inbound (Website, SEO, Paid Media & Social), email marketing, and lead nurturing.
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign ROI to ensure that the entire marketing team is data driven - constantly testing different messages and approaches.
- Track, analyze and report on marketing KPIs to ensure that the marketing team is results driven.
- Build MariaDB’s account based marketing program.
- Oversee selection, acquisition and implementation of MariaDB marketing technology stack.
- Experienced. 15+ years’ experience in demand generation and overall marketing, including proven success at a hyper growth software company.
- Energetic. Did we say hyper growth yet? Someone who is comfortable with change, speed, unknowns and a fast pace. You’ve ‘been there and done that’ but realize that doesn’t mean you know everything.
- Inspirational. You are a team and company cheerleader. We move fast, celebrate wins and learn from mistakes. Through it all we maintain the attitude that MariaDb wins together!
- Smart. Strong analytical and quantitative skills that align with a KPI based approach to running the revenue marketing function
- Clear thinker. Excellent communication and writing and presentation skills—ability to think strategically and correlate how the marketing function aligns with corporate goals and results.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org