Sales Development Representative, German Speaking
Location: London, United Kingdom
The Sales Development Representative is a key member of the Sales team, contacting, qualifying and managing leads as quickly as possible in a defined geographical and/or horizontal territory. While qualifying leads the Sales Development Representative will project a professional, high quality image to potential customers. The Sales Development role requires a strict adherence to activity levels and sensitivity to the volume/transaction orientation of the job. The ideal candidate has the ability to manage all activity requirements through input into the sales systems.
- Spend a minimum of 5 hours a day on the phone making outbound calls
- Achieve a minimum of 50 outbound calls per day
- Qualify and further develop “warm” leads by performing and documenting end-user requirements analyses
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual Sales goals and defined objectives
- 1-2 years Lead Generation experience
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals in a highly automated metrics based phone sales environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong experience successfully prospecting, qualifying and gaining access to decision makers
- Demonstrate ability to uncover buying influences, overcoming customer objections
- Demonstrate ability to break into and communicate with a technical user base and C-level, knowledge of business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
- Ability to foster team orientation with counterparts
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Computer skills and aptitude including knowledge of databases and related technology
- Sales affinity, including curiosity, competitiveness, customer care/win-win attitude
- College degree and/or equivalent experience
- Fluent spoken and written German and English. Proficiency in additional languages a plus.
London, United Kingdom. MariaDB does not sponsor visas or relocation.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org