Location: US, Denver, CO or Menlo Park, CA
MariaDB is ramping up for accelerated growth and we need a fast learning, highly organized and energetic Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
In this role, you will be expected to coordinate MariaDB’s marketing activities, including: content creation, campaign execution, social media activities and website management. This role is a great opportunity to be part of a winning team building a world class, high growth start up.
This position is based in Denver, CO or Menlo Park, CA. MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.
- Support execution of key marketing activities including: demand generation campaigns, social media channels, SEO, advertising, company events and third party trade shows.
- Maintain marketing calendars and support organization of company execution to key activities.
- Report on, provide analysis and implement ongoing optimization of marketing channels.
- Generate / update content for MariaDB’s digital channels, including social media posts, marketing emails and web copy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing or public relations role.
- Experience writing and creating content in a professional setting.
- A self-starter with effective project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor Degree or college diploma in marketing, communications, public relations or a similar field.
- Willingness to learn new programs - bonus if you already have experience with Marketo and Drupal.
- A well developed sense of humour.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team who have been there before. We offer a casual work environment with offices in Denver, Austin and Menlo Park.
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges; rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.