Applications Supporting MariaDB
This page lists projects which officially implement MariaDB's enhanced features, or state that they work with MariaDB. If you know of a project which officially supports MariaDB and it isn't listed here, please let us know in the comments.
Note: Every project we know of which works with MySQL also works with MariaDB. This page is just to point out projects which officially support MariaDB (e.g. by mentioning MariaDB in their documentation or setup instructions).
Supports Enhanced MariaDB Features
- dbForge Studio is a versatile and feature-rich IDE designed for MySQL and MariaDB professionals. It fully supports all individual features of MariaDB, such as support for Packages and Sequences, and other specificities.
- Dynamic Active Record - The yii2-dynamic-ar extension uses MariaDB dynamic columns to add NoSQL-like documents to Yii 2 Framework's Active Record ORM.
- ocelotgui - supports MariaDB 10.2 window functions.
- Shard-query has special support for MariaDB 10.0 features
- SQL Maestro for MySQL is a database management tool that provides direct support for a number of MariaDB features like roles, check constraints, and virtual columns.
Officially Supports MariaDB
- Alfresco - Alfresco is for Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management and it supports running with MariaDB Server.
- Bitbucket by Atlassian
- Dataedo - Database documentation tool with rich-text fields and ERD creator.
- DBeaver - free convenient cross-platform and cross-database Java GUI client which supports special MySQL/MariaDB features.
- dbForge Compare Bundle - contains two separate tools, dbForge Schema Compare and dbForge Data Compare.
- dbForge Data Compare - data comparison and synchronization tool.
- dbForge Data Generator - a visual tool for generation of large volumes of meaningful test table data.
- dbForge Documenter - a handy MariaDB documentation tool that automatically generates documentation in HTML, PDF, and MARKDOWN file formats.
- dbForge Fusion - Visual Studio plugin designed to simplify database development and management.
- dbForge Query Builder is a GUI tool designed to create any MySQL and MariaDB queries in a visual mode. The drag-and-drop feature ensures the easy and accurate building of even the most sophisticated statements.
- dbForge Schema Compare - a tool for comparison and sync of DDL differences between database objects
- DbVisualizer - Cross-platform universal database tool, supports MariaDB/MySQL specific features
- dotConnect for MySQL - data provider for MariaDB and MySQL built over ADO.NET with support for .NET Core 1.x and 2.0
- Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL - ODBC driver for direct access to MariaDB or MySQL database via TCP/IP without database client
- Devart Excel Add-ins for MySQL - connect Microsoft Excel to MariaDB and MySQL and work with data like with usual Excel worksheets
- ERBuilder Data Modeler - Data modeling tool for multiple databases platforms including MariaDB, MySQL, and more. Free and commercial versions available.
- Geeklog (installation requirements)
- ImpressCMS,a community-developed content-management system
- Jelastic - Java in the cloud
- Kajona³ - Open Source Content Management Framework (support announcement)
- MediaWiki (installation guide)
- Moon Modeler - database design tool for MariaDB
- mycli - command line interface for MariaDB with auto-completion and syntax highlighting.
- MySQL Data Access Components - the library of components for direct access to MariaDB and MySQL from Delphi
- Neor Profile SQL
- ownCloud (documentation)
- Plone (documentation)
- Querious - Mac OS X database administration tool
- RAD Studio (Embarcadero) supports MariaDB from RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo
- Replication Manager for MariaDB and MySQL - High Availability solution to manage MariaDB Server 10.0+ GTID-based replication topologies
- SafeNet ProtectFile rom Gemalto
- sequelize - Dialect object-relationship-mapper for node.js.
- Skyvia - Cloud service for data integration, management and backup
- SQLTool Pro
- SSIS Data Flow Components for MySQL - set of components for SQL Server Integration Services packages that allow loading data from MariaDB and MySQL in SSIS Data Flows
- 12PRESS - an online FLOSS meeting and events schedule presentation platform for 12-Step recovery fellowships (AA, NA, Alanon, etc.), their regions and area service committees, etc.
- Travis CI
- Universal Data Access Components - the library of non-visual cross-database data access components for Delphi that includes support for MariaDB and MySQL
- Valentina Reports & Reports Server - Reports Server on macOS, Windows and Linux and deployable app solution using MariaDB as data source
- Valentina Studio - Database GUI on macOS, Windows and Linux. Free & Pro versions.
- WordPress (glossary from install documentation)
- XAMPP (announcement)
- Yii (Yii 1.1 guide and Yii 2.0 guide)
- Zarafa 7.2 onwards comes with MariaDB support release notes
- Zend Framework (Zend_Db_Adapter)
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.