Works With MariaDB
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
This page lists projects which officially state that they work with MariaDB. If you know of a project which officially supports MariaDB and it isn't listed here, please let us know in the comments.
Note: Every project we know of which works with MySQL also works with MariaDB. This page is just to point out projects which officially support MariaDB (e.g. by mentioning MariaDB in their documentation or setup instructions).
- Geeklog (MariaDB 5.1 and greater)
- Jelastic - Java in the cloud
- Kajona³ - Open Source Content Management Framework (support announcement)
- MediaWiki (installation guide)
- Plone (documentation)
- Neor Profile SQL
- WordPress (glossary from install documentation)
- Zend Framework (Zend_Db_Adapter)
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.