Works With MariaDB
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
This page lists projects which officially state that they work with MariaDB. If you know of a project which officially supports MariaDB and it isn't listed here, please let us know in the comments.
Note: Every project we know of which works with MySQL also works with MariaDB. This page is just to point out projects which officially support MariaDB (e.g. by mentioning MariaDB in their documentation or setup instructions).
- dbForge Data Compare for MySQL
- dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL
- dbForge Studio for MySQL
- dbForge Query Builder for MySQL
- dotConnect for MySQL
- Geeklog (MariaDB 5.1 and greater)
- Jelastic - Java in the cloud
- Kajona³ - Open Source Content Management Framework (support announcement)
- MediaWiki (installation guide)
- MySQL Data Access Components
- Neor Profile SQL
- ownCloud (documentation)
- Plone (documentation)
- sequelize - Dialect object-relationship-mapper for node.js.
- SQLTool Pro
- Universal Data Access Components
- WordPress (glossary from install documentation)
- Yii (Github issue about documentation, the note will appear in the guide after the next release)
- Zend Framework (Zend_Db_Adapter)
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.