Beekeeper Studio is an open-source database GUI available for Linux, MacOS, and Windows.
Beekeeper Studio works great with MariaDB, but also works with other databases like Postgres, Redshift, SQL Server, and more.
Beekeeper Studio has all the nice features you'd expect of a quality SQL GUI:
- Tabbed interface
- SSH tunneling
- SQL autocomplete
Things that make Beekeeper Studio uniquely awesome:
- Totally open source and free. No feature walls for any GUI features.
- Privacy respecting. No usage tracking or anything at all like that.
- Modern and easy to use - Everyone deserves a first class app experience.
- Homepage - https://beekeeperstudio.io
- GitHub - https://github.com/beekeeper-studio/beekeeper-studio
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.