Changes and Improvements in MariaDB 10.11
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
New Features & Improvements
- Performance Issues reading the Information Schema Parameters table (MDEV-29104)
- Full table scan in the Information Schema Parameters and Information Schema Routines tables (MDEV-20609)
- System versioning setting, system_versioning_insert_history, to allow history modification (MDEV-16546)
- mariadb-dump: dump and restore historical data (MDEV-16029)
- innodb_write_io_threads and innodb_read_io_threads are now dynamic, and their values can be changed without restarting the server (MDEV-11026)
- Windows - passwordless login for mariadb root user, for OS admin users (MDEV-26715)
- Rename slow queries variables (MDEV-7567)
- For a list of all new variables, see System Variables Added in MariaDB 10.11 and Status Variables Added in MariaDB 10.11.
List of All MariaDB 10.11 Releases
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.