Changes and Improvements in MariaDB 11.0
New Features & Improvements
- Given a time in picoseconds, the new function FORMAT_PICO_TIME returns a human-readable time value and unit indicator (MDEV-19629)
- Major improvements to the Optimizer. See The Optimizer Cost Model from MariaDB 11.0.
- For a list of all new variables, see System Variables Added in MariaDB 11.0 and Status Variables Added in MariaDB 11.0.
- The following variables have been deprecated:
- The following deprecated variables have been removed:
List of All MariaDB 11.0 Releases
|13 Nov 2023||MariaDB 11.0.4||Stable (GA)||Release Notes||Changelog|
|14 Aug 2023||MariaDB 11.0.3||Stable (GA)||Release Notes||Changelog|
|6 Jun 2023||MariaDB 11.0.2||Stable (GA)||Release Notes||Changelog|
|22 Feb 2023||MariaDB 11.0.1||RC (Release Candidate)||Release Notes||Changelog|
|27 Dec 2022||MariaDB 11.0.0||Alpha||Release Notes|
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.