Changes and Improvements in MariaDB 11.0
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
The most recent release of MariaDB 11.0 is:
MariaDB 11.0.1 (RC) Download Now
Alternate download from mariadb.org
MariaDB 11.0 is a current short-term maintenance branch. See Plans for MariaDB 11.0.
New Features & Improvements
- Major improvements to the Optimizer. See The Optimizer Cost Model from MariaDB 11.0.
- The InnoDB Change Buffer has been removed (MDEV-29694)
- For a list of all new variables, see System Variables Added in MariaDB 11.0 and Status Variables Added in MariaDB 11.0.
- The default value for innodb_undo_tablespaces has been changed from 0 to 3 (MDEV-29986)
- The following variables have been deprecated:
- The following deprecated variables have been removed:
List of All MariaDB 11.0 Releases
|Unreleased||MariaDB 11.0.1||TBC||Release Notes||TBC|
|27 Dec 2022||MariaDB 11.0.0||Alpha||Release Notes|
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.