dbForge Studio for MariaDB
dbForge Studio is an IDE for development, management, and administration of MariaDB & MySQL databases.
The MariaDB GUI tool allows users to create and execute queries, develop and debug stored routines, automate database object management, and analyze table data via an intuitive interface. The MariaDB client provides utilities to compare schema and data and synchronize them. It includes database reporting tools, backup options with scheduling, and much more.
1. Compatibility with all MariaDB and MySQL server versions as well as Percona servers and MySQL on Amazon RDS.
2. Intelligent SQL Coding
- SQL suggestions
- SQL formatter
- SQL syntax highlighting.
3. Database Compare and Sync
- Quick schema and data comparison with synchronization tools
- Display of database diffs with grouping & filtering
- Command-line Interface for sсheduling task automation.
4. Database Designer
- Visual query builder for SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements
- Design and editing database structure on Database Diagram
- View object dependencies in the Database Explorer tree.
5. Query Profiler
- Visual query profiling
- Comparing profiling results.
6. Data Generator
- Data Generator supports all data types, includes a large number of meaningful generators with customizable settings, and allows generating data via the command-line interface.
7. Data Import/Export
- Data Import and Export wizard supporting up to 12+ popular formats
- Data import from 8+ popular formats into a table with the ability of command-line automation.
8. Database Backup.
9. DB Documenter.
10. Database Administration
- Managing user privileges
- Database service control
- Managing server variables and server sessions
- Table maintenance.
11. Step-by-step Routine Debugger with breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism.
12. Database Refactoring.
13. Data Report and Analysis with the help of Pivot table and Master-Detail browser.
14. Copy Databases tool.