dbForge Studio for MySQL
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a front-end client for MariaDB and MySQL database management, administration and development. The tool provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data. dbForge Studio for MySQL is formerly known as MyDeveloper Studio.
- Phrase Completion
- Administration and Maintenance. Tools for MySQL database administration and management include means for managing user privileges, MySQL service control, managing server variables, table maintenance, etc.
- Data Analysis
- Data Comparison and Sync
- Data Editor
- Database Backup. Dump databases in SQL format and schedule regular MySQL database backups.
- Database Explorer
- Database Refactoring. Renaming tables, columns, views, procedures, functions and indexes. Possibility to generate refactoring script of a database without changing it.
- Debugger. The first debugger for MySQL that offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
- Exporting and Importing Data
- Support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x, MariaDB server versions 5.5 and 10.0, Percona and Amazon RDS
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.