DbVisualizer is a cross-platform database tool for developers, DBAs, analysts and SQL programmers. Both Free and paid Pro version available.
Supported databases: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Netezza, Db2, SQLite, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, Vertica, Snowflake and more.
For almost two decades DbVisualizer has been carefully developed by a small and dedicated team. Development decisions are based on user feedback.
Example of features:
- Simple navigation of database objects and their properties
- Visual rendering of primary/foreign keys
- Table data editing in spreadsheet with Export and import database schema
- Flexible user interface in light and dark themes
- Query optimization with an explain plan feature
- Visual query builder using drag and drop
- Flexible SQL scripts execution with parameter support
- SQL formatting and Command-line interface for headless execution
- All features