This page is outdated, and there have been lots of interesting mailing list threads since.
- The maria-discuss team and mailing list is for MariaDB users and general discussion. The archive can be found here.
- The maria-docs team and mailing list is for those interested in documentation for MariaDB. The archive can be found here.
- The maria-developers team and mailing list is for those who want to contribute code to the project or otherwise closely monitor MariaDB development. The archive can be found here.
- The maria-captains team is for trusted developers who merge code into official trees.
Old Mailing Lists
- databases/mariadb -- should we have several versions? - 7th March 2012 - Mark Felder - FreeBSD related on how to deal with the multiple stable/GA releases of MariaDB
- MySQL's future in Debian and Ubuntu - 7th February 2012 - Clint Byrum - on if MariaDB should be the default provides for MySQL in Debian and Ubuntu