Release date: 26 Sep 2014
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- TokuDB upgraded to 7.5.0
- XtraDB upgraded to 5.6.20-68.0
- InnoDB upgraded to 5.6.20
- Spider upgraded to 3.2.11
- SphinxSE upgraded to 2.1.9
- The Feedback plugin now includes statistics on collation usage.
- Error log has a flood protection that is activated after 10 identical unsafe warnings and disables them for the next 5 minutes.
- Many fixes and optimizations for the Power8 platform.
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for both Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy" and Mint 16 "Petra".
- With the recent release of CentOS 7 and RHEL 7, we are pleased to now provide packages for both distributions. Instructions for how to enable the repositories can be found by visiting the "Installing MariaDB with YUM" page and the repository configuration tool.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.