MariaDB 10.0.21 Release Notes
Release date: 6 Aug 2015
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to XtraDB-5.6.25-73.1
- Innodb updated to InnoDB-5.6.26
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.26
- Connect engine has now Gamma maturity (was: Beta)
- Diffie-Helman modulus increased to 2048 bits (MDEV-8352)
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.