MariaDB 10.0.24 Release Notes
Release date: 19 Feb 2016
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to XtraDB-5.6.28-76.1
- Innodb updated to InnoDB-5.6.29
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.29
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
A repository for the newly-released Ubuntu 16.04 "xenial" has been added. Currently the repository is using packages built on Ubuntu 15.10 "wily", but in the next release they will be built on xenial builders.
- MDEV-9781 - APT 1.2.7 (and later) prefers SHA2 GPG keys and now prints warnings when a repository is signed using a SHA1 key. We have created a new SHA2 key for use with our Ubuntu 16.04 "xenial" repository.
- The Key ID is:
- The full fingerprint of the new key is:
177F 4010 FE56 CA33 3630 0305 F165 6F24 C74C D1D8
- The key can be added using the following command:
- The Key ID is:
sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 0xF1656F24C74CD1D8
The instructions in the repository configuration tool for Ubuntu 16.04 "xenial" have been updated to refer to this new key. Repositories for previous versions of Ubuntu will continue to use the old key.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.