Release date: 30 Jan 2018
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.38-83.0
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.38-83.0
- InnoDB updated to 5.6.39
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.39
- MDEV-12173 - "Error: trying to do an operation on a dropped tablespace"
- MDEV-7049 - MySQL#74585 - InnoDB: Failing assertion: *mbmaxlen < 5 in file ha_innodb.cc line 1904
- MDEV-14916 - InnoDB reports warning for "Purge reached the head of the history list"
- MDEV-14174 - crash on start with innodb-track-changed-pages
- MDEV-13205 - InnoDB: Failing assertion: !dict_index_is_online_ddl(index) upon ALTER TABLE
- MDEV-14799 - After UPDATE of indexed columns, old values will not be purged from secondary indexes
- MDEV-12827 - Assertion failure when reporting duplicate key error in online table rebuild
- MDEV-12323 - Rollback progress log messages during crash recovery are intermixed with unrelated log messages
- MDEV-12352 - InnoDB shutdown should not be blocked by a large transaction rollback
- MDEV-13797 - InnoDB may hang if shutdown is initiated soon after startup while rolling back recovered incomplete transactions
- MDEV-14140 - IMPORT TABLESPACE must not go beyond FSP_FREE_LIMIT
- Backport MDEV-13890 from 10.2 (InnoDB/XtraDB shutdown failure)
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.