Release date: 1 Nov 2018
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- InnoDB updated to 5.6.42
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.42
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.41-84.1
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.41-84.1
- Various fixes from MySQL 5.6.42: MDEV-17533, MDEV-17532, MDEV-17531
- MDEV-16465: fixed a bug with DDL and FOREIGN KEY
- Fulltext index fixes:
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.