Release date: 18 Jul 2016
MariaDB 10.1 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.30-76.3
- Innodb updated to 5.6.31
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.31
- PCRE library updated to 8.39
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.30-76.3
- HeidiSQL updated to 9.3
- Various packages and bintar builds for POWER8 ppc64 and ppc64le architectures now available
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.1 for Ubuntu 15.10 "wily"
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.