MariaDB 10.1.35 Release Notes
Release date: 7 Aug 2018
MariaDB 10.1 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- New variable, core_file for specifying whether to write a core file on crash.
- ALTER TABLE:
- Bug #25928471: ONLINE ALTER AND CONCURRENT DELETE ON TABLE WITH MANY TEXT COLUMNS CAUSES CRASH
- MDEV-14693 XA: Assertion `!clust_index->online_log' failed in rollback_inplace_alter_table
- MDEV-16119 InnoDB lock->index refers to a freed object after failed ADD INDEX
- MDEV-16124 fil_rename_tablespace() times out and crashes server during table-rebuilding ALTER TABLE
- MDEV-15953 Alter InnoDB Partitioned Table Moves Files (which were originally not in the datadir) to the datadir
- MDEV-16851 On schema mismatch in IMPORT TABLESPACE, display ROW_FORMAT in clear text
- Fulltext search:
- Bug #27041445 SERVER ABORTS IF FTS_DOC_ID EXCEEDS FTS_DOC_ID_MAX_STEP
- Bug #26334149 - MYSQL CRASHES WHEN FULL TEXT INDEXES IBD FILES ARE ORPHANED DUE TO RENAME TABLE
- Bug #27326796 - MYSQL CRASH WITH INNODB ASSERTION FAILURE IN FILE PARS0PARS.CC
- MDEV-16855 Fix fts_sync_synchronization in InnoDB
- MDEV-16267 Wrong INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INNODB_BUFFER_PAGE.TABLE_NAME
- MDEV-16456 InnoDB error "returned OS error 71" complains about wrong path
- MDEV-16596 : Windows - redo log does not work on native 4K sector disks
- MDEV-16515 (also fixes some adaptive hash index corruption that can cause data corruption)
- Galera MDEV-15822: WSREP: BF lock wait long for trx
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
A file format compatibility bug that was introduced in MariaDB 10.1.0 was fixed in MariaDB 10.1.21.
Using page_compression or non-default innodb_page_size created files that were incompatible with MariaDB 10.0 or MySQL 5.6. MariaDB 10.1.21 and higher will convert affected files from earlier MariaDB 10.1 releases to a compatible format.
This prevents a downgrade to earlier MariaDB 10.1 versions.
See the commit for details.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.