MariaDB 10.2.22 Release Notes
Release date: 11 Feb 2019
MariaDB 10.2 is the previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.1 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Upgrading from earlier 10.2.x versions is highly recommended for all Galera users due to bug MDEV-12837 which caused serious stability issues with earlier versions. See the bug issue page for more information.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Backport Information Schema CHECK_CONSTRAINTS Table.
- MDEV-17475: Maximum value of table_definition_cache is now
- InnoDB ALTER TABLE fixes: MDEV-16499, MDEV-18186, MDEV-18237, MDEV-18222, MDEV-18256, MDEV-18016, MDEV-16849
- Mariabackup fixes: MDEV-18185, MDEV-18201, MDEV-18194
- Galera crash recovery fix: MDEV-15740
- Encryption fixes: MDEV-18129, MDEV-18183, MDEV-18279
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.