MariaDB 10.2.27 Release Notes
Release date: 11 Sep 2019
MariaDB 10.2 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.1 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- MDEV-15326: A race condition in InnoDB transaction commit that affects record locking was fixed
- MDEV-17187: Table doesn't exist in engine after ALTER of FOREIGN KEY
- MDEV-20301: InnoDB's MVCC has
- MDEV-18128: Simplify .ibd file creation
- MDEV-20060: Failing assertion:
srv_log_file_size <= 512ULL << 30while preparing backup
- MDEV-20247: Replication hangs with "preparing" and never starts
- MDEV-17614: Remove unnecessary locking for
INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
Upgrading from 10.2 versions earlier than 10.2.17 is highly recommended
for all Galera users due to bug MDEV-12837 which caused serious stability
issues with earlier versions. See the bug issue page for more information.
When upgrading from MariaDB 10.2.16 or earlier to MariaDB 10.2.17 or higher,
running mysql_upgrade is required due to changes introduced in MDEV-14637.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.