Release date: 27 Sep 2017
MariaDB 10.2 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.1 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.37-82.2
- MDEV-13899: IMPORT TABLESPACE may corrupt ROW_FORMAT=REDUNDANT tables
- MDEV-13847: Allow ALTER TABLE…ADD SPATIAL INDEX…ALGORITHM=INPLACE
- MDEV-13678: DELETE with CASCADE takes a long time when Galera is enabled
- MDEV-13826: CREATE FULLTEXT INDEX on encrypted table fails
- MDEV-13318: Crash recovery failure after the server is killed during innodb_encrypt_log startup
- MDEV-13488: InnoDB writes CRYPT_INFO even though encryption is not enabled (fixes upgrades from 5.5 to 10.1)
- MDEV-13437: InnoDB fails to return error for XA COMMIT or XA ROLLBACK in read-only mode
- MDEV-13637: InnoDB change buffer housekeeping can cause redo log overrun and possibly deadlocks
- MDEV-13534: InnoDB STATS_PERSISTENT fails to ignore garbage delete-mark flag on node pointer pages (caused by MDEV-12698)
- MDEV-13606: XA PREPARE transactions should survive innodb_force_recovery=1 or 2
- MDEV-13167: InnoDB key rotation is not skipping unused pages
- MDEV-12988: Mariabackup fails if innodb_undo_tablespaces>0
- MDEV-13471: Test failure on innodb.log_file_size,4k (fixes Galera when using innodb_page_size=4k)
- MDEV-13684: InnoDB race condition between fil_crypt_thread and btr_scrub_init
- Temporary files created by merge sort and row log are encrypted if innodb_encrypt_log is set to
1, regardless of whether the table encrypted or not (MDEV-12634).
The following variables have been deprecated, and will be removed in a future release (MDEV-13674):
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.