Release date: 4 Oct 2018
For an overview of MariaDB Server 10.3 see the What is MariaDB 10.3? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
Notable changes of this release include:
- MDEV-14474 - Added the Information Schema CHECK_CONSTRAINTS Table
- MDEV-15511 - if available, stunnel can be used during Galera rsync SST
- MDEV-16934 - add new system variable eq_range_index_dive_limit to speed up queries that new long nested
INlists. For backward compatibility the default value is
0, meaning "unlimited".
- MDEV-13564 - Mariabackup does not work with TRUNCATE
- MDEV-15872 - Crash in online ALTER TABLE...ADD PRIMARY KEY after instant ADD COLUMN...NULL
- MDEV-17003 - service_manager_extend_timeout() being called too often
- MDEV-17196 - Crash during instant ADD COLUMN with long DEFAULT value
- MDEV-16328 - ALTER TABLE...page_compression_level should not rebuild table
- The Galera library in the repositories has been updated to version 25.3.24.
- Also all changes from MariaDB 10.2.18
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.