MariaDB 10.3.13 Release Notes
Release date: 21 Feb 2019
For an overview of MariaDB Server 10.3 see the What is MariaDB 10.3? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- HeidiSQL updated to 9.5
- MDEV-17475: Maximum value of table_definition_cache is now
- Mariabackup fixes: MDEV-18185, MDEV-18201, MDEV-18194, MDEV-18415, MDEV-18611
- InnoDB ALTER TABLE fixes: MDEV-17441, MDEV-18237, MDEV-17823, MDEV-18152, MDEV-17821, MDEV-18222, MDEV-18256, MDEV-18016, MDEV-18295
- InnoDB crash recovery fixes: MDEV-18183, MDEV-18279, MDEV-18349
- Galera crash recovery fixes: MDEV-15740
- MDEV-18281: COM_RESET_CONNECTION changes the connection encoding
- binlog fixes: MDEV-10963 & MDEV-10963
- Spider updated to 3.3.14
- Fixed some crashes and a few wrong results with Spider
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.