MariaDB 10.4.4 Release Notes
Release date: 7 Apr 2019
MariaDB 10.4 is the current development series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.3 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
Do not use non-stable (non-GA) releases in production!
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- InnoDB data corruption fixes: MDEV-14126, MDEV-18981, MDEV-18879, MDEV-18972, MDEV-18272
- Performance fixes to purge, startup and shutdown: MDEV-18936, MDEV-18878, MDEV-18733
- Various fixes to ALTER TABLE
- Includes Connector/C 3.1.0
- Repositories for CentOS 7, RHEL 7 & 8, Fedora 28 & 29, and SLES 12 & 15 now include a src.rpm file that you can use to build MariaDB. Instructions for doing so are found on the Building MariaDB from a Source RPM page
- The Galera library in the repositories has been updated to version 26.4.2
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this is the last release of MariaDB 10.4 for Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty