MariaDB Connector/C 2.1.0 Release Notes
The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.5
Release date: 29 Jan 2015
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C. In general, marking this release as stable means that there are no known serious bugs, except for those marked as feature requests, that no bugs were fixed since last release that caused a notable code changes, and that we believe the code is ready for general usage (based on bug inflow).
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- Non blocking (asynchronous) API. For a detailed description see Non-blocking Client Library.
- New dialog and mysql_clear_text authentication plugins.
New configuration options
CMake build now supports the following additional configuration options:
- -DINSTALL_LAYOUT=DEFAULT or RPM Allow to overwrite default directories
- Reduce build time by creating OBJECT library (introduced in CMake 2.8.8)
- Out-of-source build touches files in source dir (CONC-88)
- Incorrect output for mariadb_config (CONC-99)
- Segmentation fault when using named pipes (CONC-94)
- Crash in prepared statements when using NULL values (CONC-92)
- Check if connection is valid before resetting statement (CONC-97, CONC-98)
- Socket was closed twice in threaded environment (CONC-99)
- SSL connection with require X509 privilege doesn't work (CONC-95)
- mysql_options doesn't support MYSQL_SECURE_AUTH option (CONC-104)
- Remove longlong definition from mysql.h to prevent collides with other projects (CONC-105)
- Protect certification loading by a mutex (CONC-102)
- Fixed installation layout problems (CONC-107)
- Export missing plugin symbols (CONC-111)
- Windows version of libmariadb doesn't export all symbols (CONC-114)
- Fixed memory leak when reconnecting (CONC-118)
For a complete list and description please check the Jira bug system
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.