Release date: 4 Aug 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #c531a87
2016-08-03 17:39:12 +0200
- Don't use SHA256 in code signing since we still need to support Vista (until 2017)
- Revision #697a0d2
2016-08-03 16:12:16 +0200
- Set sign options for new windows build box
- Revision #d5762da
2016-08-03 14:09:29 +0200
- Don't export mariadb_deinitialize_ssl if package has no openssl support
- Revision #6382c08
2016-08-03 13:47:11 +0200
- removed timer from performance - ctest already tells us execution time
- Revision #66ab41e
2016-08-03 13:22:20 +0200
- Fixes OpenSSL version checking
- Revision #9dc2a48
2016-08-03 12:57:33 +0200
- Removed ma_assert stuff
- Revision #d3b8289
2016-08-03 12:37:29 +0200
- Fix for CONC-194: mysql_stmt_fetch_column ignores offset when retrieving binary/blob data
- Revision #ac60780
2016-08-03 12:03:20 +0200
- Fix for CONC-196: Avoid unnecessary extra loops in alloc_root() function. Added performance test which requires employees database.
- Revision #ba1308b
2016-08-01 14:37:52 +0200
- Revert "Fix for CONC-194: mysql_stmt_fetch_column does not respect 'offset' parameter for blob fields"
- Revision #36b6178
2016-08-01 14:22:43 +0200
- Fix for CONC-194: mysql_stmt_fetch_column does not respect 'offset' parameter for blob fields
- Revision #2b02a10
2016-07-10 13:33:25 +0200
- replaced #if sizeof by ma_assert macro since sizeof is not supported by all kind of preprocessors
- Revision #3d5cb4b
2016-07-03 09:44:36 +0200
- Bumped minor version number. Version is now 2.3.1
- Added support for OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Fixed ssl test: We don't check for a specific cipher unless we have specified a specific cipher. Depending on server configuration and TLS library in use (yassl/openssl) default ciphers might change.