MariaDB Connector/C 2.3.2 Release notes
The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.1.2
Release date: 18 Jan 2017
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Plugin API interface change: Changed the interface of authentication plugins, so plugins from C/C 3.0 (like GSSAPI/Kerberos plugin) can be used with Connector/C 2.3
Notable Bug fixes
- CONC-205: Any field going after a TEXT field in the selecion list is fetched incorrectly (prepared statements)
- CONC-198: Can't use more than one statement per connection
- CONC-223: Add client support for missing collations
- MDEV-10894: big endian conversion
- fixed packet_length in dialog plugin
- fixed include of my_stmt.h
- fixed wrong behavior of read_timeout
- fixed timeout for non-blocking operations
- fixed output for plugindir in mariadb_config
- removed extra check for non binary result types in fetch_bin (prepared statements)
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.