MariaDB Connector/C 3.0.5 Release Notes
The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.0.9
Release date: 7 Jun 2018
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Notable Bug fixes
- CONC-336: Allow multiple initialization of client library
- Fixed string to MYSQL_TIME conversion (prepared statements)
- CONC-334: Copy all members of MYSQL_FIELD to internal statement structure
- CONC-315: Change default character set to latin1
- Fixed double free in dynamic column library
- Fixed plugin library on MacOS
- Added checks for corrupted packets in protocol
- MDEV-15450: Added default connection attribute _server_host
- CONC-326: fixed wrong openssl thread id callback
- CONC-330: Allow to build without TLS support
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.